Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time begins at 4pm.
- Check-out time is by 11am.
The resort reserves the right to not honor any future promotions, discounts, or offers if not originally booked. No changes in room rate will be made at the time of registration to the Resort or after the 48 hour cancellation period.
- Membership discounts applied to reservations require proper identification during check-in for the discount to be honored. This includes any online or call-in reservations booked using discounted offers.
- Club Sol member’s complimentary or discounted reservations can not be transferred, exchanged, or gifted. Due to State Regulations only the individual receiving the offer may book, register, or alter any reservations booked through Casino Del Sol Resort’s player club offers. Identification and offer documentation will be required at time of check-in.
- Casino Del Sol Resort enforces a 48 hour cancellation policy on all reservations booked. Failure to cancel a reservation over the 48 hour timeframe will result in one night’s charge assessed to the credit card on file.
- A valid credit card is required as guarantee for any reservations booked. The amount equal to one night’s room and occupancy fee will be authorized on the morning of the arrival date to validate the credit card on file. Reservations with non-valid credit cards will be held on cash status only and cancelled by 4pm unless a different valid credit card is provided as guarantee.
- Casino Del Sol Resort’s guest rooms and corridors are non-smoking. A $300 dry cleaning and freshening fee will be added to your bill should evidence of smoking be found in the room.
- All reservations made are for Hotel Room usage only and do not imply availability of any of the Resorts amenities or features other than those found inside the hotel rooms. No discounts to room rate will be provided based on closures, special events, inclement weather, repairs, or other situations which may limit the use of amenities or hotel areas. These areas include but are not limited to the Resorts pool, spa, outlets, or any other area located within the Resort grounds.
- Registering guest must be over 21 years of age with a valid state issued identification. No non-official forms of identification will be accepted at time of check-in.
- Pet Policy Pets are not allowed unless special assistance animal
- Early Check-in based on availability
- Late Check-out based on availability
- Extra Adult available
- Extra Child available
- Crib complimentary
- Self-Parking complimentary
- Valet Parking complimentary
A deposit will be required at the time of arrival added to the amount for the total room charge including occupancy fee. The deposit amount will be $50 if authorized on the guest’s credit card or $100 if cash is used as the preferred form of payment. This deposit cannot be waived or lowered and is fully refundable at departure upon room inspection. Deposits authorized on the guest’s credit card may take up to 10 business days to release based on regulations from their financial institution.